Credentials for working media are approved at the sole discretion of the Crawfish Music Festival. Failure to follow the request procedures may result in denial of your request.
CREDENTIAL PICK UP
- Credential requests must be submitted at least one week prior to the date of attendance.
- Credentials are issued only to working media, photographers, and videographers. Credential requests may not be granted on-site at the event.
- All photos, videos, and publications must be made available to the Crawfish Music Festival upon request.
- No media outlet may distribute without charge any product competing with those sold by vendors at the Crawfish Music Festival.
- Media outlets providing love coverage, reports or audio remotes will be assigned a designated location.
Instructions for credential pick-up will be emailed upon approval.ARTIST INTERVIEWS
The Crawfish Music Festival does not assist with artist interviews. Interviews must be arranged directly with the artists' publicists. The Crawfish Music Festival does not distribute meet and greet or back stage passes for artists' interviews.