**YOU MAY SELL ONLY THE ITEMS LISTED IN THE EMAIL**
- No vendor is allowed to sell beverages of any kind.
- No vendor is allowed to sell boiled crawfish.
- Upon arrival, report to the administrative office, where you will receive your vendor packet and be escorted to your booth space. Do not attempt to set up without first reporting to the office and specifically to Jamie Nash (Vendor Manager). All booths must be operational by the start of the festival on Wednesday, April 19, 2023, at 3:00 PM. If you do not pick up your packet by noon or make other arrangements with the Vendor Manager, you will be considered a no-show and will forfeit your fees. You will not be able to move and must remain in the same location the entire time of the festival. No Exceptions.
- All food vendors will be allowed to move in TUESDAY, April 18, 2023, beginning at 8:00 AM. Set up must be complete by Wednesday, April 19, 2023, at 1:00 PM. (DEPENDING ON INSPECTION)
- The MS State Department of Health will inspect food booths on the Festival grounds. Fees should have been prepaid to MS Coast Coliseum. Food booths cannot open without proper inspection and approval by the MS State Department of Health.
- The Mississippi Department of Revenue requires all vendors to submit 7% of the total sales. The form given to you in your vendor packet must be completed and returned to the office after the Festival. Failure to do so will automatically disqualify you from participating in any future festival/event at MS Coast Coliseum and Convention Center.
- The dumping of gray water is not allowed on the grounds. You must provide your own gray water tank. Absolutely no leaking of water or liquid on the grounds of any type will be tolerated!